Healing and Creative Expression: Story of Alfred Benjamin
- Video-documentary in production
- Ways of healing through the arts by a German Holocaust survivor, Alfred Benjamin (96).
- Bring the creative arts to those who have experienced trauma similar to that of Jews during World War II.
- Join those who seek artistic ways of living at peace with the tragedies of war.
- Use the visual and performing arts to help heal traumas that came as a result of family loss.
- Use video documentation as a forum for discussion.
- Funded by private donors.